Maintaining robust and reliable Internet connectivity is crucial for business productivity and collaboration. Whether one location or many, connectivity solutions provide businesses one network for Internet access over dedicated fiber or coax networks, with bandwidth options up to 10Gb. These networks provide businesses with high-capacity connectivity supporting data transfers, media sharing, media streaming and collaboration between employees anywhere in the world. As fast, scalable, and secure large capacity Internet solutions become a requirement more than a luxury, Convergent leads the way to a unified connectivity solution.
Convergent provides companies with robust solutions for phone, internet, Ethernet, and cable television networks. Cable technology and infrastructure provides tremendous bandwidth-for-the-buck when compared to traditional carriers, utilizing advanced HFC (hybrid fiber coax) networks. In addition, the reliability of fiber networks is unparalleled when compared to similar solutions. Convergent partners with the top connectivity companies in the U.S. to ensure our customers attain the best solution, with the best service, at the most competitive prices.
Ethernet services provide organizations the high-capacity, high-bandwidth, and high-speed access and management features they need to excel while operating in a reliable and secure environment. Ethernet is an excellent option for companies with multiple locations as it provides seamless, secure access for remote employees to access applications and services efficiently. If network downtime is a concern or has been an issue in the past, fiber is a viable solution: Fiber service level agreements are unparalleled in the industry. Point-to-Point dedicated fiber connectivity within market and long-haul are also available.
Aggregated connectivity services can drastically reduce operating expenses. More importantly, bundling allows businesses to reduce the complexity of services and streamline network processes. By bundling phone, internet, Ethernet, and/or Cable TV services, our customers often invest the cost savings back into the business via bandwidth upgrades or other value-added services.
Why work with Convergent for Connectivity Services?
Convergent has created strategic partnerships with almost every connectivity company in the U.S. Charter, Comcast, Bright House Networks, Optimum Business, Optimum Lightpath and Time Warner Cable are just a few. By working with Convergent, as opposed to working directly with the connectivity company, our customers gain a neutral, highly invested network expert who will:
- Learn key business structures and goals up front
- Understand IT infrastructure and how it integrates with connectivity needs
- Leverage market expertise in portfolio of over 120 suppliers to design a wholistic technology road-map
- Implement and support the connectivity solution
- Stay on to handle all customer service and escalations
- Become an integrated part of the organization’s ecosystem
Customized Connectivity Services Review
How do we determine the right solution for our clients? Convergent offers a complimentary Connectivity Services Infrastructure Review to baseline current technology services. Convergent makes it easy:
- Meet with your dedicated solutions engineer and/or account manager for a thorough discovery appointment. Convergent will learn your company’s top values and priorities
- Convergent leverages its market expertise and portfolio of over 120 suppliers to design a wholistic technology road-map for your company
- Meet with your dedicated solutions engineer to review the plan and discuss company impact. Convergent will provide extensive timelines and expectations.
- Installation dates, deployment schedules, project deadlines, support and escalations: Convergent serves as your ongoing single point of contact for all business technology services.